Friday, February 7, 2014

I'm Going To Force Winter Away

Bald tires + over 5 feet of snowfall this winter = I'm still grumbling about the weather.

Seriously, this shit needs to stop.

I've already decided to stop wearing my boots. Partially because they smell horrendous after wearing them every icy/snowy day since November but mostly because I've decided to try to will the snow away.

Considering how it snowed another foot after I came up with this plan, I don't think it's working. But I'm still wearing my sneakers to work rather than the boots. Dammit.

I've also taken up eating "summer" flavors of foods and drinking fruity teas, like it's flippin' June or something.

Not to mention all the planning for July. July is on my mind, baby.

I'm trying to come up with other ideas to force winter out the door- ooh, opening the windows!

Anyone have better ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment