Thursday, November 15, 2012

Pod Thoughts: The Dork Forest- Salsa with Solange Castro



The most recent episode of Jackie Kashian's The Dork Forest was all about recreational salsa dancing.

My thought process while listening to it went something like this:

1. Sweaty dancing in painful shoes does not sound fun.
2. Wait. Now I have been convinced that dancing would be a good work out.
3. I wish I had the guts to take swing dancing classes. But I've seen the beginning of Strictly Ballroom too many times to go through that.
4. ... maybe if I dragged someone along with me to classes?

To sum up: Talk of SALSA dancing makes me want to take SWING dancing classes.

Obviously, the dance-related portion of my brain has a wire or two crossed.

(Also: there is very low probability that I'll even remember this urge to take swing classes ever existed in 24 hours.)

No comments:

Post a Comment