Wednesday, May 8, 2013

The BB Cream Strikes Again!

So, I thought I was getting a handle on the BB cream situation. I thought I was past the Mr. Skullhead Boneyhands phase of looking ridiculous.

I swear, for a good couple of months, it wasn't the wrong shade for my skin. I was to the point where I was applying it with a sponge and then layering powder over it and it looked pretty good.

I don't know if it's that I got used to applying it with the sponge when I do have time and now the applying with my fingers when I don't have time is looking worse in comparison without actually changing or what.


I just don't don't understand how I managed to get paler over the spring than I apparently was in the colder months.

Am I a vampire and just don't know it? Is that why I have so many digestive problems?

That would suck (insert rimshot here).


No comments:

Post a Comment